Whether you are a beginner or a professional golfer, you’ll want to read these reviews of the best waterproof golf shoes of 2022.
Your game starts from the feet up; if you don’t have the right shoes, it can affect your entire game. From traversing the course and staying dry to walking around all day and remaining comfortable, these all-weather golf shoes will keep you moving safely.
This guide will look at reviews for the best and most reliable waterproof shoes for all budgets and ages.
These are the best waterproof golf shoes in 2022:
1. Adidas Women’s Adipure Sport 2.0
The Adidas Women’s Adipure Sport 2.0 golf shoes are aesthetically pleasing and comfortable, but only rated for morning dew and other light moisture. They may not stand up to harder rains.
The aesthetically pleasing design of the Women’s Adipure Sport 2.0 is just what to expect from a chic, imported Adidas shoe. Plus, it has all of the comfort that you’d want out of a pair of women’s waterproof golf shoes.
Boasting a water-resistant moisture rating, the polyurethane protective coating will keep the water off. The top-quality, lightweight, heathered textile upper and cushioned midsole provides superior mobility and comfort from your step to your swing.
Outdrive your friends with a durable outsole that provides added traction, even without spikes, for a more versatile wear. When you’re on the move and in-between holes, the soft comfort sockliner makes these the most comfortable waterproof golf shoes for ladies.
- Outstanding price for an upper-tier golf shoe, which means great value for your money.
- Textile upper gives more control, easier movement and enhanced breathability.
- Rounder toe, lower ceiling height and a wider forefoot make for improved aesthetics and comfort.
- The TGW Moisture Rating is only recommended for light moisture or morning dew.
- May be out of some people’s price range, although a great value.
2. Thestron Women’s BRL Pro
The new Thestron BRL Pro women’s waterproof golf shoes offer mesh comfort and rubber soles with spikes that grip the ground even in rainy, wet weather.
The Threston BRL Pro shoes are available in only two colors. The first is a light gray with pink accents on the sole and shoelaces and the second is a faded pink style. The microfiber and mesh style make these exceptional, all-weather golf shoes. This is a simple, classic style for ladies golfing at a cheap price.
The BRL Pro golf shoes come equipped with 7 spikes to ensure professional-grade traction. You’ll never have to worry about water with these shoes! They are the perfect golf shoes for wet weather or a particularly muddy course.
As far as waterproof golf shoes for rain are concerned, these are some of the cheapest ones for women. Plus, the microfiber and mesh design is versatile in looks and in comfort, which means you don’t have to sacrifice any aesthetics.
- Extra waterproof design with a durable rubber sole and 7 spikes.
- Cheap golf shoes for rain; reliable for women who golf in all weather conditions.
- Microfiber and top-quality mesh material are comfortable and stylish.
- This shoe is cheaper than others, so if you are looking for a top tier shoe you may be left wanting more.
- Only coming in two color options.
3. Ecco Women’s Biom Hybrid 3
The Ecco Biom Hybrid 3 golf shoes are a notable upgrade from the previous model. These golf shoes provide more stability and traction than many other products on this list. Not to mention, they have the style to be worn on and off the golf course.
Ecco is a great company that has made plenty of great, reliable waterproof golf shoes. Using top-quality materials to make a stylish and functionable shoe is their passion.
The main difference in this upgrade from the Biom Hybrid 2 is the new Tri-Fi grip that absolutely ensures to keep your feet on the ground. Three zones work together to provide lateral stability with extra wings on the sides.
Diamond shaped grips keep your feet planted while the durable, front, rounded lugs help to allow your foot to rotate more smoothly through the swing. These factors make this one of the best waterproof golf shoes for women that want to elevate their game.
Hybrid in the name suggests that this shoe really is the best of both worlds. With a durable and spikeless design, yet still stylish look, these shoes are good for the green, in the rough, back at the clubhouse and for regular on-the-go.
- Totally waterproof with top-quality Gore-Tex technology.
- Strong, durable outsole provides support, while the midsole offers optimal comfort.
- These shoes are the most comfortable waterproof golf shoes for women.
- These shoes are on the higher end of the price spectrum, so they may be out of your budget if you’re spending on a limit.
- These shoes run on the smaller side and are particularly narrow in the toe.
4. New Balance Men’s Minimus SL
The New Balance Minimus SL waterproof spikeless golf shoes live up to their name. They are surprisingly lightweight, comfortable and totally waterproof. It is a good option for men on a budget that want a pair of all-weather golf shoes.
When you think of New Balance, you may think of the archetypal, plain white New Balance sneakers. These New Balance shoes, however, are designed with exciting and bright colors that accent the cool gray, black and white base options.
The New Balance Minimus SL golf shoes bring some running shoe comfort to the golf course with a lightweight, comfortable design. Offering more padding than a more formal shoe, without taking away the stability and support. These shoes make a great hybrid sneaker! They are arguably one of the most comfortable waterproof golf shoes.
The Minimus SL is one of the best all-weather golf shoes on the market because the rubber soles will keep you from getting drenched. The lightweight microfiber in the upper portion of the shoe features waterproof treatment to keep you protected during the worst weather. You can always finish your game in style and comfort!
The New Balance Minimus SL waterproof spikeless golf shoes come in at a decent price point and may run on the expensive side, depending on your size and their availability.
- Waterproofing with rubber soles offers top protection from the elements.
- Look and feel great with the colorful accents on these exciting and comfortable shoes.
- These shoes may run small for some – keep this in mind when ordering.
- The outsole is not very durable.
5. Callaway Men’s Solana TRX
Thanks to the spike pattern and rubber sole, the Callaway Solana TRX golf shoes offer supreme performance that is not easily matched by other products on the market.
Callaway golf shoes are always on the affordable side and the Solana TRX shoes are no exception. In terms of bang for your buck, this really is one of the best shoes out there. Depending on your size and their availability, these shoes will typically start at around $80. Even at the highest end, you will still pay less than $200. They offer the complete package: superior comfort, durability and high-quality traction.
The top-quality dura-rubber outsole consists of 7 spikes for maximum stability and control. The soft and comfortable midsole and extra foam insole combine to keep you comfortable for 18-holes and beyond. It is one of the most comfortable waterproof golf shoes for men.
Not only is everything else about this shoe great, but the microfiber leather upper is also treated to provide a barrier against inclement weather. You can handle anything Mother Nature may throw at you while on the course thanks to these water-resistant golf shoes. They will keep you comfortable, dry and stable in any condition!
- Great bang for your buck – some of the best value for men’s waterproof golf shoes.
- Rubber sole and 7 spikes produce a pair of top performing waterproof golf shoes.
- Stylish and functional microfiber uppers and mesh lining keep you looking and feeling great.
- Mid-range price shoe may be out of budget for some who aren’t looking to spend a lot.
- Not available in a spikeless variation.
6. Skechers Go Golf Mojo
Despite the simple, boxy design of the Skechers Mojo waterproof golf shoes, this product has extreme grip and flexibility, especially for a spikeless shoe.
Sketchers is great at offering cheap options for every type of shoe. The Go Golf Men’s Mojo Waterproof Golf Shoes are available in white, gray/graphite and black. These golf shoes for wet weather are both reliable and understated, making them a great option for a simple yet reliable golf shoe.
Vent holes line the tops of the shoe to keep your feet from overheating and sweating on a hot day. Amazingly, these holes do not let rain in. One of the best features on this shoe is the durable rubber sole that promises to keep your feet dry on the worst of days.
The ultra-light foam and lightweight material make this shoe super easy to wear. The special cushioned insole of these all-weather golf shoes will keep you comfortable all day long.
If you like a slip-on shoe, this is the one for you. Instead of making the tongue a separate piece, Skechers sewed the tongue to the shoe. While you can still tighten with the laces, this makes it so the tongue can never move out of place while you’re on the go or swinging a club.
- Cheap price starting at around $70; this pair of golf shoes should fit any budget.
- Provides added grip, without sacrificing any flexibility.
- Vent holes provide breathability in the sun, while also keeping feet dry in the rain.
- Many don’t like that the tongue is sewn to the shoe, making it hard to put on without a shoe horn.
- The shoe appears boxy/wide to some, which can be off-putting.
7. Threston Men’s Professional
The Threston Professional waterproof golf shoes are extremely comfortable and can be worn just about anywhere. When it’s time to play a round of golf, however, they provide the traction and grip that you’d expect to only come from a spiked shoe.
Threston’s Professional golf shoes for men are a spikeless product that is ideal for a variety of weather conditions. If you need a good golf shoe for tee time, this is an affordable, high-performing option.
Featuring a rubber sole, this sneaker golf shoe is waterproof and ready to withstand your worst golf days. The premium, water-resistant microfiber and leather upper help keep your feet dry. The same rubber sole also provides excellent traction and grip, which compensates for the lack of spikes.
The upside of a spikeless golf shoe is that they are multi-use. This means that you can wear them as a casual sneaker and when you’re on the golf course. No matter where you wear them, the comfortable feel, protection and durability mean all day comfort for your feet. Keeping you feeling great is the goal, whether you’re practicing your swing, walking on turf or playing all 18 holes.
This shoe is on the bottom of our price tier, but nowhere near the bottom of quality!
- Comes in multiple colors and a variety of sizes, so you can find the best fit for you.
- Lightweight, synthetic outer shoe keeps you dry and prevents your feet from hurting.
- Great value for the price.
- The shoe can run a little small at times, so you may want to order a half size bigger.
- Inner sole can be uncomfortable for some and may require you to buy an insole pad.
8. Under Armour Jordan Spieth Jr.
The Under Armour Jordan Spieth Jr. golf shoes are amazing for young golfers. The rotational spikes are a revolutionary feature that will actually add distance to your shots and grow your confidence as a golfer!
For young golfers who are new to the game, a shoe can actually make a big difference. A good golf shoe helps you perfect your swing and find your groove. For players who are new to the game, this couldn’t be more important. Youth golf shoes should be lightweight, and have good traction, as well as offer excellent foot support and water resistant features. The Under Armour Youth Jordan Spieth Jr. golf shoes bring all of this and more to the table.
These youth, waterproof golf shoes have a professionally-inspired design based on Major Champion Jordan Spieth. This guarantees that you get a top-notch product with an exceptional design. One of the most noteworthy features are the Rotational Resistance Spikes that provide traction and swing flexibility. They effortlessly rotate with the young player’s swing to produce optimal power and an overall easier motion.
Aside from this tremendous performance-enhancing feature, the Jordan Spieth Jr. golf shoes also provide plenty of comfort and support throughout the shoe. EVA foam creates an underfoot cushion, while the midsole has targeted support for additional support during play. Finally, the rubber outsole is built to be lightweight for easy, comfortable wearing.
- Very strong traction and grip with professional grade, rotating spikes.
- High-level waterproof protection with gore-tex technology.
- One of the most comfortable, waterproof golf shoes for kids.
- Can get pricey because of the Jordan Spieth name.
- Can’t be worn casually or in another sport.
A golfer walks anywhere from 3 to 6 miles during a golf round, making the shoes that they wear very important. From your stride to your swing, keeping your feet happy means keeping your body happy and your game at its peak.
There are many other important things for a golfer to focus on, both physically and mentally, than worrying about how their feet feel. That’s why we developed this guide for waterproof golf shoes reviews – to save you time finding the best waterproof golf shoes of 2022.
No one likes to golf in rainy conditions, but it happens. Having the right gear on your feet can make a big difference. With any of the products mentioned in the waterproof golf shoes reviews listed above, you can conquer any weather conditions, whether rain or shine, and continue enjoying the great game of golf.